jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

Poem.

I had blonde hair, I have my father`s face, my mother`s lips. I wear glasses and my eye's color change with the seasons. I play guitar, I sing in the shower, I like the color of wine, I `ve never cheated on exams, I've owned fake ID, My hair now is black and I wont problably always like the color of wine.


I have firm breasts, I have lips that always smile, I turn red when I'm nervous, I have veins that bleed. I feel the pain of others, and cry for no reason. I love the beach but I hate the feeling of the sand between my toes.  I've cheated on diets. But I still bleed and my lips still smile, and my breasts won`t always be firm.


I have strong shoulders, I have white skin, I have a defiant gaze borrowed from my grandfather, I never have long nails, they break regularly. I love taking baths but I've never had a bathtube. I hate my feet. I listen at least five songs per day, I draw, I meditate before bed, I used to make wreaths from flowers, But I still have white skin, and my nails still break, and I probably won't  always have strong shoulders and may not always draw, but maybe I`ll start making wreaths of flowers again....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario